CATT - Clinical
- Fully certified EHR and physician console providing ePrescribe functionality, physician order entry (CPOE), nursing encounter entry, patient portal and all other ONC 2014 Edition complete ambulatory EHR *
- Fully integrated SureScripts® compliant E-Prescribe functionality for sending electronic scripts to pharmacies with access to drug/drug interaction and formulary/benefit information from pharmacy benefit payors *
- Special role based clinical consoles for Behavioral Health, Physical Medicine, Nursing and Integrated Care Manager staff
- Comprehensive behavioral health clinical documentation system with electronic signature and write once automation
- Full function completely integrated Document Management System
- Sophisticated care management tools such as automated mail merge letter processor, clinical content tools for pulling goals, measures and outcomes into electronic documents, user friendly query and dashboards functionality for supervisors, managers and administrators.
- Census Tracking – Facilities for tracking residential, foster care, respite and other per diem based program attendance with automated creation of daily per diem charge postings.
- Flexible rostering capabilities to assign open cases to any number of simultaneous program, service, providers or residential units with extensive query and dashboard functionality.
- Extensive facilities for supervisor and program managers to review and cosign case notes and analyze supervisee or overall program performance and compliance.
- Integrated scheduling facilities for individuals and groups with query/reporting capabilities and linkage to episode logs.
- Contact management facilities linked to electronic release of information documents and mail-merge letters.
- Enhanced security features throughout the system including extensive logging of all user activity, explicit logging of data changes, HIPAA “need-to-know” filters which allow clinician access to client records to be driven by direct case assignment or program driven parameters
- Extensive user definable agency wide alarms
*When utilizing CATT EHR