CATT - Document Management
The CATT DMS (Document Management System) provides all of the functionality that an organization needs to move to a completely paperless chart. It is highly integrated with CATT’s EHR and Care Management Desktop in addition to serving as a broader platform for document imaging applications for all departments within a behavioral health organization.
Direct image scanning and retrieval facilities are not part of a separate software product. This technology is closely integrated into the clinical desktop allowing scanned documents to be attached to various electronic chart forms such as assessments, ISPs, episode logs and discharge summaries.
- Highly configurable – fully user defined structure
- Highly scalable – able to handle large amounts of data and be distributed across different database servers
- User configurable security separate for each data store
- Ability to store a wide variety of documents types (example: pdf, jpeg, png, doc, xls, tif, and more)
- WAN scanning available via Dell™ client software
- Extremely simply user interface
Additionally, CATT DMS is not just for storing client data. The product can be expanded to handle any area of your agency. From human resources, to payables, to volunteers, you name it. CATT DMS can increase ROI well beyond service delivery.